Behind the scenes.

Following the journey in the makings of the Belasse Collection. First samples out January 3rd 2011 looking good. You all are gonna love it!

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A WEEK OF UPDATES

Today I confirmed that  Karyn Greer and Evelyn Mims of WXIA-TV 11 Alive is going to host my fashion launch! How exciting!!  I am preparing for my photo shoot  this Saturday,  March 19th. Exciting!! Hang tags and back drop are shipping next week.

My dear friend Carl Nelson is going above and beyond to make this a great event. Carl I love and appreciate everything, so- THANKS! Just a few more pieces to finish. I can't wait for you guys to see the collection. Remember LIVE, LOVE, RELAX IN BELASSE.  That's my tag line.  Do you like?

Everyone love the image that I have on my business and hang tag, 

I am happy to report, that www.asapsewingservice.com is doing well, we have gotten very busy in the last few weeks.
Ok, it's almost 2:30 AM.... I need to go to bed.

I will try to update before the shoot, and share a little more info.












No comments:

Post a Comment