Behind the scenes.

Following the journey in the makings of the Belasse Collection. First samples out January 3rd 2011 looking good. You all are gonna love it!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

CRUNCH CRUNCH TIME

Jeanette and Stanson - TEAM BELASSE  came in today and helped.  Jeanette confirmed 40 stores, great job Jeanette! Stanson tried to sew a mock-up for http://www.asapsewingservice.com/  great effort Stan! You need lots, lots more training. LOL!  

We are only serving WINE at the Fashion Launch, you know just trying to keep it upscale, LOL LOL again.  Everyone is so excited about the Collection. Thanks guys, greatly appreciated.

We created our check list today and I thank God for surrounding me with great people that have love, passion and drive. My big sister, Everlyn Coleman, who is an outstanding writer. She is an author of over 20 books and she has helped me so much; thanks sis. Jeanette, my Assistant, Stanson, my Stylist, Jasem, who is my right hand man, and master tailor; I really can't stop thanking my dear friend Carl,  for what he has done. He keeps shocking the life out of me! The lists gets longer...

Oh did I tell you guys that I found a new shoe manufacturer?? Yes I did. New sample coming next week and I can't wait to see.. Sorry for all this writing, I will add some pics next time.   

No comments:

Post a Comment