Behind the scenes.

Following the journey in the makings of the Belasse Collection. First samples out January 3rd 2011 looking good. You all are gonna love it!

Friday, March 4, 2011

CATCHING UP

THIS IS NOT THE LOOK I AM GOING FOR



WANTED THE BOW TO BE WIDER, COLOR SHOULD HAVE BEEN FUCHSIA,  LIGHTER FUCHSIA LINING, AND YELLOW SOLE

It's been a while,  well we are almost finish with the collection, about 6 more pieces to go. I am really happy with the collection! I let some of my friends have a preview and everyone loved it.  Oh did I say that the venue was confirmed about one week ago? I am very excited about that.
Some Media, Stylist, and Photographers are confirmed.  OMG!!!!! The shoes were done and some pictures were sent before they were shipped. Very disappointed the colors that I choose were not the colors used, so unfortunately I will have to put that on hold and concentrate on the actual collection.

Received my business cards today, LOVELY!!!!!  Hang Tags next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment