Behind the scenes.

Following the journey in the makings of the Belasse Collection. First samples out January 3rd 2011 looking good. You all are gonna love it!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Everything is falling In Place.

Thanks to Anna Maria, I now have a great selection on fine Jewelry. Everything is looking good. I received the Second sample of my shoes from the  new manufacturer on Thursday. It looks good, just minor changes.
Our photo shoot is scheduled for Sunday April 3rd. Can't wait! James L. Young is our official Photographer for our Collection and the Fashion Launch.  Thanks James, love your work.

Well, Anna and Pete hung out with me tonight for a few hours at the studio, she brought me some more jewelry. She is just so creative! We started sending the invitations out Friday and responses are great.  Lots more to do, everything is looking good!

No comments:

Post a Comment