Behind the scenes.

Following the journey in the makings of the Belasse Collection. First samples out January 3rd 2011 looking good. You all are gonna love it!

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Hi  fans! Sorry I've been  MIA for a while. I'm just busy getting things together. You know you can't have a launch without the product! Everything is looking good and we've got 18 pieces completed. I am so excited.  I am thinking to show about 25pcs at the launch just to make a great presentation.  I am a bit nervous because I haven't confirmed the location yet, but I do have a few venues to choose from. I promise I will have that confirmed by Friday!

Started calling some boutiques, great and exciting response from them. All I can say, is that GOD is great. I promise as soon as I receive the first samples of  the shoes, I will let you guys see them.  Oh I will show a copy of the hang tag next post, my graphic artist is working on them. Talk to you all soon

BELASSE.

No comments:

Post a Comment